Hi- I am gathering information as to how sites are building in the Lab
dictionaries to handle POCT glucoses. We will be using the Meditech NMI
interface for the Rals (Roche Inform) system. What does the end product look
like, for both the lab part and PCI? Is there a reason why you chose that
way? What have you learned from it, such as would you do it different way if
you had do-overs? (I know sometimes I wish I had that!!)

Thanks for your help and advice!

Sue Shinaver

Hi-Desert Medical Center
Joshua Tree, CA  92252

760-366-6286
760-366-6276  fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki