-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frankie Young
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 2:41 PM
To: 'meditech-l@mtusers.com'
Subject: [MEDITECH-L] 2D Scanners

I am wondering if anyone out there knows if we actually need to be able
read 2D bar codes for eMAR/BMV. Meditech says we do need to be able to
read
2D, which apparently increases the cost of the scanner by a little bit.
I am just wondering--- Anybody know what manufacturer is using this
code?
Thanks

Frankie Young RN/Pharmacy Coordinator
2010 Villa Maria Suite B
Bryan,TX 77802-2544
phone:(979)776-2431
fax: (979) 731-5662

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at
MTUsers.NET/mwiki