Hello Everyone,
   We have been having a problem with the telecom... well always.. and need
some advice. I know you have some of that :)  So here is the problem. If we fax
a lab report out from telecom there is no problem but if we print to a doctors
office and they are having printer issues such as out of paper, turned off,
toner low or someone looked at it wrong, sometimes the telecom process makes it
to the active cue and then locks all the telecom jobs from printing. We deal
with these about 200 times a year (Not Kidding). MT will go in and clear a lock
and we will get the dr office to put paper in or whatever and then the cue
clears. We dont seem to see a way out of this. Has anyone got a fix from MT re
this printing to printers issue? If so.... Please post (well of course you
will) Thanks, Mark Champion

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please visit and add information to the MTUsers WikiPedia at MTUsers.NET/mwiki