On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 7:23 AM, Attila Csipa <me...@csipa.in.rs> wrote:
> I was kind of expecting some visa-related info for the general public on
>
> http://conference2010.meego.com/logistics/passportvisa-info
>
> but apparently that now shows only info for our US friends. I would suggest
> sticking some relevant Irish info there, too, like
>
> http://www.dfa.ie/home/index.aspx?id=8777
>
> I guess the non-visa list covers most participants, but still, it's better to
> check than get surprised if you're coming from outside of the EU/EEA or North
> America (Ireland not being part of the Schengen area[0]).

Yes, it covers most participants, but i think it is better to have
some kind of official registration, like a letter that we print when
we register to the conference, so we can show it to the immigration.
>From time to time people are not allow to enter in some countries when
they don't have reservation on hotel and tickets for departure.

I suggest the organization to contact the immigration department to
see what people need to join the conference with no trouble.

> Best regards,
> Attila
>
> [0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata