Hi Stephen,

Stephen Gadsby wrote:
> This is the MeeGo-variant of a thread I started on the Maemo-dev list.
> My apologies to those who must endure receiving both.
>
> During the MeeGo conference, I had one person request I stop sending
> out Bug Jars via email. Does anyone find receiving them via email
> useful? Shall I continue to send them via email or not?
>
> On Maemo-dev, Carsten suggested I combine all the MeeGo Bug Jars into
> one long email message each week. I'm game if others think that will
> be an improvement.

I really like the bug jars. I actually missed that there was an online
only docs bug jar until a few months ago, and I've been reading it
religiously since.

I would like to see them continue to go to the mailing list. It is not
that much effort to delete 4 emails, and if you only follow one of them,
then there's no real issue getting a mailing list reminder.

If you do decide to stop, then I would appreciate one weekly email with
links to each of the online bug jars, and a very short overview (+X
bugs, Y new bugs, Z bugs resolved, N bugs need love) for each of them. I
like getting the reminder. And for that reason, I don't think that it's
good sending them to a separate mailing list.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
maemo.org docsmaster