"Hacker Public Radio is an podcast that releases shows every weekday Monday
through Friday. Our shows are produced by the community and can be on any
topic that is 'are of interest to hackers'."

http://hackerpublicradio.org/contact.php

Let's have some podcasts about MeeGo.     I suggest the format of one person
interviewing another as I find audio with interplay more compelling.    Note
from the FAQ:

What if i just want to record one show??
You dont have to be on the calendar, you can just do a show whenever you
want and send it in.

meaning that anyone could produce a show about MeeGo and submit it.   As
someone who has a bit of familiarity with Audacity, I volunteer to help edit
any resulting audio.    I don't have a great audio setup or a wonderful
radio voice, but I'm also willing to be an interviewer to help get the ball
rolling.

I hereby nominate Dawn and Quim conversing with each other about "What is
MeeGo?"

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)