Hi,

Foster, Dawn M wrote:
> As a reminder, our goals for 2011 are:
> * Get more people actively contributing to the MeeGo Community (code,
> application developers, documentation, community facilitation, other
> participation - technical and non-technical).
> * Better marketing and promotion of MeeGo

Comments added.

My main comment is this: if those are your goals, then are community
office meetings necessary? In fact, to go further, are they harmful to
the goals?

For marketing, I hope to get some media training for community projects
organised soon, as I have more news I'll report back & see if we can't
get a MeeGo press team which would include some outside of LF/NOK/INTC
afterwards.

Cheers,
Dave.

--