On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Quim Gil <quim....@nokia.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 15:43 -0600, ext Randall Arnold wrote:
> > Sorry to add to the pile, but someone else brought up a very good
> > point in the forum: whatever official font is used for MeeGo, it
> > should be part of the core distribution (I would add Liberation family
> > as well).
>
> Randall, it would be great if you could files each of these issues as
> bugs - otherwise the risk of getting forgotten are higher.
>
> Bugzilla never forgets.  :)  Thanks!

I'll try to fill the next one in Bugzilla, but there is one thing that came
up lately:

Problem: MeeGo Trademark usage not allowed for grass root initiatives
                   MeeGoLandia, a MeeGo conference in Tampere, Finland,
aiming at
                   increasing the awareness of MeeGo over there, has been
asked to change
                   their name by the Linux Foundation because of Trademark
issues.
Solution: Have clear guidelines on what the Trademark protects and why, so
that we
                   the community could still use the name to promote the
brand.

Cheers,
Julien.

--