Hey Dave,

So my memory tells me I just took the meego usb stick installer with
the proprietary wifi driver, chose the suggested partitioning (which
was not detailed much, apparently the partitioner was changed to just
allow complete wipe out and suggested partitioning), finish install,
and boot.

Was there something else I don't remember?

-Sivan