One could also find the WeTab at the Intel booth. Nokia showed MeeGo devices
in their Qt meeting booth. Tablets and connected TVs were the major
attractions in terms of presence at CES. The RIM Blackberry tablet (
http://us.blackberry.com/playbook-tablet/) is very impressive and its UX
outperforms the iPad. The transitions are smooth and incredibly quick. From
my point of view this is the new standard that MeeGo Tablet has to compete
with. Let's go....

Rudi