Hi,

Thomas Perl wrote:
> +1. Lego allows for very creative solutions. Building cars and then
> have them drive down a ramp and see which one can jump the farthest. A
> LeeGo Flugtag so to speak (bonus points for MeeGon-styled lego wo- and
> men).

Sounds like we'd need to get some PandaBoards donated, get/borrow big
piles of Lego (Technics or Mindstorms maybe?), and make it an all-day
project. Might even be better to use Arduino boards, but then it would
not be MeeGo controlling...

Would be cool, I'd be worried that it would require too much knowledge
in the way of prerequisites. Including it as part of an all-day workshop
covering installing MeeGo on the board, hooking up to an external
controller, and writing some kind of controller application might be
feasible... seems at first glance like too much material to cover for
one day.

Bears thinking about... I'm wondering how we'd manage in terms of
handling costs (a *big* advantage for lollipop stick bridges is that the
whole thing, including the bottles of water we used to weigh down the
bridges and the glue guns, cost me about 70 euros) and time constraints.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Email: dne...@maemo.org