2011/2/1 Dave Neary <dne...@maemo.org>

> Hi all,
>
> I just happened into #meeto-meeting during a meeting this morning and
> caught meetbot publishing the minutes:
>
> http://trac.tspre.org/meetbot/meego-meeting/2011/meego-meeting.2011-02-01-08.01.html
>
> It looks like an SDK meeting from the content, but I'm not sure. In
> fact, it's not even clear from the raw IRC logs. Which brings me to my
> point.
>
> Would it be possible to have a minimum of convention for #meego-meeting,
> please? Minutes should at a minimum include the name of the meeting or
> group.
>
> I agree. I was not aware of the feature so I have used just #startmeeting,
but that's my mistake for not reading the manual/guides. I noticed this
feature (in use) during last TSG meeting. Now I know, so I can will the
requested operation when acting as chair in MNFI meetings.

/Jarkko

> This meeting, for example:
>
> http://trac.tspre.org/meetbot/meego-meeting/2011/meego-meeting.2011-02-01-06.59.html
> used "#startmeeting MeeGo QA Weekly meeting 2011-02-01" which sets the
> meeting title.
>
> Thanks!
> Dave.
>
> --
> Email: dne...@maemo.org
> Jabber: bo...@jabber.org

Community Manager (MNFI, Meego Network Finland)
Organizer (TMN, Tampere Meego Network)
Email: jarkko dot moilanen at meegonetwork dot fi
Location: Tampere, Finland

More info: http://meegonetwork.fi
Discussions: irc.freenode.net#meego-fi
http://meego.ajatukseni.net/