Hi Sivan,

Sivan Greenberg wrote:
> There are now videos as part of the developer offering getting
> started. Your feedback is highly appreciated.
>
> See it here:
> http://developer.meego.com/guides/getting-started/meego-application-development-walkthrough
>  (user/pass: meego/developer)

They look good!

One detail I noticed: in the second tutorial, Danny uses F1 to get the
documentation for NumberAnimation, to show how you can find out about
it. He then adds two attributes: "to" and "duration". I noticed that
"duration" wasn't mentioned in the documentation pane as a possible
attribute.

Looking at the docs [1], the attribute is used in a code sample, but not
documented independently on that page. It looks like the duration
property is inherited from PropertyAnimation [2] - but there doesn't
seem to be any way to see all properties possible including inherited
properties in the docs. Is this a bug in the docs?

Cheers,
Dave.

[1] http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/qml-numberanimation.html
[2] http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/qml-propertyanimation.html