LinkedIn
------------Pain Chung requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jonathan,

- Pain Chung

Accept invitation from Pain Chung
http://www.linkedin.com/e/te7bt-gkbh1c71-a/qCcx50cjUkXG3jTlqplRalQWUnGG2bo9m6l_2EB/blk/I1136373595_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPkVdjcTcPoPcj59bSpquCtLij8VbPwOc3oQe3sRcP8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Pain Chung
http://www.linkedin.com/e/te7bt-gkbh1c71-a/qCcx50cjUkXG3jTlqplRalQWUnGG2bo9m6l_2EB/blk/I1136373595_3/3dvdjARcPsPdzcNckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Pain Chung be a good idea?

Have a question? Pain Chung's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Pain
Chung and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from
experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/te7bt-gkbh1c71-a/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation