Charley,

 This is pretty cool feedback and I actually used your email response
in my session. The 5 participants (all from Nokia ;)) really liked the
idea of rejecting an interface. Anyhoo I am shortly updating the wiki
page with your instrumental feedback.

 Will you be interested in helping the coding side as well? I'd reckon
we need to start with defining a schema on CouchDB and throwing an
Django frontend for registration and authentication to the service.

Thanks!!

-Sivan