On 03/29/2010 12:28 PM, Warren Baird wrote:
On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:39 AM, David Greaves<da...@dgreaves.com>  wrote:

The barrier to entry in the community is very low. A criminal
(individual or organisation) who have identified Meego as worth
targetting because they've heard the announcements about using the phone
for 'money transactions' may already be amongst us and contributing good
code.
I think an important point to consider here is more than just
'criminals', it's "legitimate" people who might want access to data
you don't want to share to them.

"Criminals", "legitimate", illegitimate, un-legitimate and non-legitimate. Ensuring the integrity of MeeGo packages as well as the inputs to those packages is something at the forefront of our minds.

Know that it's of concern and has focus and we'll be talking more about it in the future. :-)

Ryan