在 2010-04-07三的 21:13 -0700,Arjan van de Ven写道:

> On 4/7/2010 18:38, An Yang wrote:
> > 在 2010-04-04日的 20:04 -0700,Arjan van de Ven写道:
> >> Every linux distribution to date picks one "start point" in the x86
> >> evolution,
> >> and supports everything after that. Right now, MeeGo uses "Core2Duo"
> >> as that starting point
> >> (which is now 4 years old or so), which includes Atom as well.....
> >
> > just glibc use -march=core2 -mtune=atom;
> > in kernel CONFIG_MPENTIUMM=y;
> > in meego-rpm-config optflags: i586 %(__global_cflags) -m32 -march=i586
> > -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
> > do you think meego should optimize all of the sourcecode with
> > -march=core2 -mtune=atom?
>
> we actually do. this is an OBS setting

nice!

but I still keep want to open meego's OBS asap.
I'm not familiar with OBS, but fedora use koji/mock, it will get the
optflags through fedora-rpm-config package;
if OBS do not use this method, I suggest you should update
meego-rpm-config, let normal rpmbuild users build their rpm with right
optimization.

and the kernel do NOT use rpm's cflags, you should modify the kernel's
config file.

> > BTW, gcc 4.5, which support -march=atom -mtune=atom, did you ever try
> > it? there are gcc 4.5 rpm package in opensuse factory.
>

> our gcc also supports this.

backport are always welcome.
these days, I'm analysing the meego's glibc, gcc is the next one-:)