Thanks Arjan.

在 2010-04-08四的 06:51 -0700,Arjan van de Ven写道:

> On 4/8/2010 1:57, An Yang wrote:
> > 在 2010-04-08四的 16:02 +0800,Roger WANG写道:

> >> Could you provide more information than"refuse to work"?
> > just type X in the command line.
> >
> but that's not how you're supposed to start X.

New features of meego?
I do not think if start X server failed, init 5 will work.

> how about typing
>
> telinit 5

actually telinit 5 failed;
I just download the netbook img from meego' repo, and dump tho whole FS
to hard disk in a EeePC 1000HE.

I'm sure there are a working X in your lab, but something is wrong in
meego's public repo.
I do not think it's bug in software, please check meego's public repo
ASAP.