Hi Quim,

I know I'm becoming something of a broken record at this stage, but...

quim....@nokia.com wrote:
> We are still preparing the developer documentation for the first MeeGo
> release. The information currently available can be found at
> http://wiki.meego.com/Documentation_backlog

Who is "we" Are there any Nokia, Intel or external people currently
working on devel docs anywhere other than the wiki? Or will the docs get
done directly in the wiki? Have there been any discussions of who's
going to lead the documentation working group (if there's going to be a
working group)?

> Note that meego-dev focuses in the development of MeeGo itself. Support for
> application developers is offered in these channels where you might get more
> answers:
>
> Application developer support forum
> http://forum.meego.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
>
> meego-sdk mailing list
> http://lists.meego.com/listinfo/meego-sdk

Ah - I hadn't realised the SDK mailing list was for application
developers - I instinctively would have assumed that the sdk list is
about developing the core SDK, and the meego-dev list would be more
general development.

Good to know.

Cheers,
Dave.