To follow up on the topic of openness and transparency from the TSG meeting
earlier today, I'd like to ask for some details and timelines for when this is
planned to be achieved.

MeeGo 1.0 is only a matter of weeks away. The time for the community having any
useful design impact on this release is now gone as the project must be in it's
final stages of preparedness for release. I had expected the netbook projects
to reopen after the Collab Summit and the IDF in Beijing but there's been no
mention yet other than really soon now. Surely there are deadlines you're
working to in order to achieve a release in May.

Kind Regards,
--
Glen Gray
sla...@slaine.org