On 22 Apr 2010, at 00:26, <ronan.maclave...@nokia.com>
<ronan.maclave...@nokia.com> wrote:
> I am not sure exactly what you are after, but the plan is for Meego to have a
> 6month release cycle, so May-November-May. We can probably expect some
> variations from this cycle, but every 6months is the intention.

You're confusing a product release with openness. By openness I mean code
available, for me to download, compile and work on. Some code was released for
Day 1 as regards the base operating system but the project is still largely
being designed and developed behind closed doors. The plan is for this to move
to an open model which includes the MeeGo community. What I'm asking for is
timelines on when this will happen.

Kind Regards,
--
Glen Gray