Hi kojo,

在 2010-04-29四的 11:22 +0200,tero.k...@nokia.com写道:

> I don't think the MeeGo core OBS that is used to make the MeeGo
> distribution releases will be opened to just anybody. Gaining access
> to that will always be a merit based thing based on working on a core
> project.

I do NOT like OBS, it's not opened totally!
in koji.fedoraproject.org, anybody can check any version+release of any
rpm packages included in fedora, both binary or srpm even any build
logs, no matter released or release candidates or just for testing
packages.

I do NOT want to discuss who is better, but fedora is more open than
opensuse.