On May 27, 2010, at 10:30 PM, Martti J Lumme wrote:

Hi
If anyone interested, where Meego runs, here is one report.
Installation was done with 2G-usbstick made on MacPro on the
following two Acer notebooks.

The installation with usb was easy, only relevant questions
were asked.

Both work with wlan, sound, ethernet. These devices have
no bluetooth.

Instructions
http://meego.com/devices/netbook/installing-meego-your-netbook
Be patient the following copy will last significantly long time.
sudo dd if=/path/to/downloaded.img of=/dev/diskN bs=1024

1)
Bottom Label: Acer Aspire One Model ZG5
Receipt: Acer Aspire One A110-A/8.9"/512MB/8GB/Linpus Linux
www.verkkokauppa.com<http://www.verkkokauppa.com/>  Sep 2008, 199.90€
2)
Botton Label: Acer eMachines 250-01G16i Model KAV60
Receipt: Acer eMachines 250 / 10.1" / N270 / 1 GB / 160 GB
www.verkkokauppa.com<http://www.verkkokauppa.com/> May 2010, 225.00€

Thanks for writing this report! We're also gathering a list of supported
platforms here: http://wiki.meego.com/Devices

I've added these two systems, and everyone should feel free to add systems they
have tested.

Dawn