On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 06:38:06PM +0100, Glen Gray wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I'm not sure if this has been covered already. But I recall that once 1.0
> netbook release came out, the 1.1 development would be done out the in the
> open. As such, I was wondering if there's a Roadmap or separate dev list
> where the netbook 1.1 release is being planned out ? How can I participate ?

I was asking something like that in the forum the other day:

http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?p=3698#post3698

The roadmap says "day one" is coming, but that it will be somewhere in
June, so I guess we should just wait until the end of the month before
really start asking. They are probably working hard right now to make
this (development!...) release look as good as possible, and avoiding
to talk about it not to build up too much expectations. But I would
like very much to see blog posts by developers, every week for
example, saying "we're working on it people... Just wait a little bit
longer!". I just wanted to know that we right to be waiting for it to
come in the next weeks! :)

There was a blog post about the MeeGo Bug Jar yesterday. That is good,
the kind of thing I want to see on meego.org. But it would be nice to
know what is happening. Are they are trying to squash as much bugs are
possible before the 1.1 open development?... Or is there no relation
at all?

++nic

--
Nicolau Werneck <nwern...@gmail.com>          1AAB 4050 1999 BDFF 4862