Em Terça-feira 22. Junho 2010, às 09.16.08, Sivan Greenberg escreveu:
> What sort of porting are you going to undertake to make it available
> on MeeGo ? What sort of work and coding is anticipated, I mean other
> than rebuilding and fixes for ABI compatibility with the toolchain?
> Are there going to be any new features added to the Qt Mobility due to
> the fact that you're using MeeGo as your development environment ?

Well, many of the APIs currently in existence have platform-dependent backends
and those may need porting or writing for MeeGo. A good example is the Bearer
Management API, which in Qt 4.7 currently only has backends for Nokia ICD2 and
Network Manager (plus non-Linux backends).

So the Connman backend was written and was announced here last week.

The same may apply to the other, current backends, like Location (GeoClue vs
whatever Harmattan has). I did a pre-analysis some months ago, but I was
lacking details on what MeeGo would use compared to the Fremantle and
Harmattan stack.

The first step in this work, if it hasn't been done now, is to update that
analysis. before we can go fill in the gaps.

And, of course, there are new APIs to develop and new code to write.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358