On 23 Jun 2010, at 18:29, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> netbooks are at least sometimes used on power.
> mobile phones and tablets are otoh almost only really used on battery.

I typically use my netbook in much the same way as I do my iPhone. that is,
it's in my pack. It's in standby most of the time, I open it to do somethings,
close it. Use it on the bus etc. When I get home, it gets plugged in while
asleep and charges overnight for the next day.

I only ever really use it on power if I'm doing a system upgrade or something.
So battery life even on a netbook is of high importance.

2ยข
--
Glen Gray
<sla...@slaine.org>