Hi:

>I noticed that SCIM is a package Meego would install as regular update.
>Is SCIM the best multi-language input method on Meego to use?

>If I want to develop a non-English app on Meego, should I follow SCIM guide or
>is >there something else I should use?

>Thanks

If your app is base on toolkit like MTF/CLUTTER/GTK, and you don't have any
specific requirement, then you almost never need to worry about the Input
Method issue. The toolkit and underlying libraries will take care of it for you.

Btw. SCIM will only be used for Net book image, for handset a MTF Input Method
Framework will be used.

Raymond