在 2010-07-16五的 10:33 +0200,Francisco Javier Cuadrado写道:

> 2010/7/16 An Yang <an.eurof...@gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > 在 2010-07-15四的 15:56 +0200,Francisco Javier Cuadrado写道:
> >
> >> Also there was an idea that I did not give it a chance until this
> >> desperate moment : use mock to create a MeeGo chroot (using MeeGo
> >> repository) and from there build all source packages from MeeGo, but I
> >> don't know if this will work and if mock can automate building
> >> process.
> >
> > This method should work.
> > if you have experience with rebuilding Fedora, then you should know how to
> > rebuild Meego.
> > if not, my suggestion is rebuild Fedora12 with your own repo first, and you
> > should know the method.
> >

> I haven't any experience with rebuilding Fedora or another distro, I
> used mock to compile some packages but nothing important. So, please,
> can you explain me more details about that?

you should create a mock config file for meego in /etc/mock/, for
example meego-1-i386.cfg.
the content you can find in /etc/mock/fedora-12-i386.cfg, replace fedora
with meego.

and than you could use
mock -r meego-1-i386 rebuild xxx.src.rpm
to rebuild it.