> Besides Xephyr, we have successfully enabled OpenGL acceleration in
Qemu and VirtualBox to launch the MeeGo netbook UX. The performance is
not as fast as Xephyr while both of them could be > used for real
development work practically. We will release those work very soon.

> Thanks
> -Haitao

That is great!   Since you mentioned successfully enabled OpenGL
acceleration in Qemu for netbook UX, are there short term plans to do
the same for the handset UX?  Seems to be  a recurring issue that much
of the work is focused on netbook.  Sorry, had to ask.

-Tom