On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 09:14:43AM -0700, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> On 7/29/2010 1:35 AM, Andrew Wafaa wrote:
> >Aloha all,
> >
> >I'm having some issues getting the network panel to display properly
> >using NetworkManager as the backend via network-manager-netbook.  I
> >appreciate MeeGo uses connman and that is upstream's preferred method,
> >but us mere mainline distros use&  like NM ;)
> >

> are you suggesting that MeeGo is not a mainline distro ?

No, he's just saying that NM supports a lot of things that conman does
not at this time, which is required by other distros :)

Anyway, Andrew, I think that we are on our own here to get NM into the
MeeGo infrastructure at this time, as conman is one of the licensing
requirements for the MeeGo name, so you are probably the first to try
this.

thanks,

greg k-h