No idea but the kickstart can be found here

http://repo.meego.com/MeeGo/releases/1.0.1/ivi/images/meego-ivi-ia32-noemgd/

I guess IVI development as with the netbook and handset development was closed until the big reveals. Hopefully opening now.

I'm just a community chap so can't comment on the git situation.

vgrade

Robin Burchell wrote:
Excerpts from Foster, Margie's message of Mon Aug 02 21:08:30 +0100 2010:
We are pleased to announce the 1.0 release of MeeGo for IVI.
(http://meego.com/downloads/releases/1.0/meego-v1.0-in-vehicle-infotainment-ivi)
As part of this release, we are including a sample IVI Home Screen and
taskbar,using the included Qt framework, and designed with Automotive
Center

Question: where is the IVI UX being developed?

http://meego.gitorious.org/meego-ivi-ux looks very ..spartan.. :)

--
Robin Burchell
http://rburchell.com