<Nokia project manager hat>
Well said.

I think the technical issues related to this topic have been/can be solved, so
I see this simply as a question of getting it done. OBS (talking of the
community one) is a tool that is built to compile against multiple targets, and
I think that is what it will be used for.

I would really like to see the Maemo community come over to MeeGo and see the
benefits that the OBS system can provide. Multiple build targets means more
future proof applications. It isn't a question of when Nokia releases a device,
it's about seeing what the OBS can do.

And thanks to David and Niels for their hard work on this, especially in the
week now that there is more hardware to work with.
</Nokia project manager hat >

Tero