On 8/4/2010 4:13 AM, Ameya Palande wrote:
On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 13:07 +0200, ext Arjan van de Ven wrote:
On 8/4/2010 1:20 AM, Ameya Palande wrote:
Hi,

Since config-generic modifications might change things in ARM and x86
platforms, can we have a policy here to send config-generic changes to
meego-dev mailing list for review before committing?

everyone except the package maintainers are expected to do that yes.
I want to see everyone *including package maintainers*. Is there an
issue there?

yes.

we get configuration options added about twice a week.

if I would have to wait some period (like 24h) each time I add the "# CONFIG_FOO is not set" for those to the end of config-generic, I lose 24 hours of work.
that's just not practical. Sorry.