From: meego-dev-boun...@meego.com [mailto:meego-dev-boun...@meego.com] On
Behalf Of Karthick
Sent: 2010年8月12日 18:37
To: Development for the MeeGo Project (discussion list)
Subject: Re: [MeeGo-dev] How to add songs to Meego handset Music Player?

@ Zhenqiang :

I couldn't find any folder like Music under ~/.

Whether I have to create a folder "Music" under ~/ ?

And, I couldn't get what it is.  any other dir monitored by tracker (you can
set your special dir by tracker-preferences).

And also, I want to know which file formats it supports..

I couldn't find any release notes in meego handset music player source code.

If u have, could you please share it?

2010/8/12 Chen, Zhenqiang
<zhenqiang.c...@intel.com<mailto:zhenqiang.c...@intel.com>>

Copy your song files to ~/Music or any other dir monitored by tracker (you can
set your special dir by tracker-preferences).