heya, you are an open source activist from nokia and want to push the meego OS,
not only that android from last quarter rised from 1,7 % marketshare
to 17 % marketshare
(and blackberry has 18 %, while nokia struggles for 42 %)
but as well that android is now bundled over the "backdoor" - how
newspapers the fall-in  call -  of the portable playstation module
should justify the question, why intel is not choosing the portable
microsoft wii, but instead the nintendo gamboy for meego
and why nokia is not steering the process of finding a business
partner in nintendo for a gamepad "meegoboy" with meego OS?
PS: but I see, it is offtopic or political.
Regards
rd