On 08/19/2010 03:16 PM, Foster, Dawn M wrote:
meego-dev mailing list:
Development on the MeeGo distribution (patches, etc.) - this is the code that
goes into the MeeGo distribution download as the MeeGo open source project
(core, netbook, handset, ivi, etc.)

meego-sdk mailing list:
SDK, APIs and other application development - All application developer
questions should be posted in meego-sdk. If you are doing any development that
isn't a patch or commit into the MeeGo distribution, your developer questions
probably belong in meego-sdk.

meego-community mailing list:
This should be the "catch all" mailing list for things that don't fit cleanly
into the other lists. Questions about community, general operations, openness, events and
other general interest questions should be posted to meego-community.

meego-il10n mailing list:
Any localization or translation discussions.

meego-packaging mailing list:
OSB, RPM and other packaging discussions.

meego-touch-dev mailing list:
Discussions about the MeeGo Touch Framework.

I still don't know where to post my questions about porting MeeGo to new HW platforms. If I am not yet submitting a patch am I off topic in meego-dev?

(I am mostly thinking of new ARM & Atom platforms but could include things like PPC / MIPS support etc.)