On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Wichmann, Mats D
<mats.d.wichm...@intel.com> wrote:
> Warren Baird wrote:
>> Lines 60-62 seem to disallow the possibility of producing apps using
>> byte-code compiled languages like java or C# - is that intentional?
>
> No, indeed the fuzzy wording at the end is supposed to allow that:
>
> "or any other supported language format."
>
> (an early reviewer objected to calling out bytecode, at least
> partly because the languages you mention aren't in the current
> required stack)

If that's the intent, I think you need to restructure the paragraph -
I read the "or any other supported language format" as modifing
'scripts written in one of the interpreted programming languages
listed in this specificiation" --- i.e. allowing other scripting
languages.

If I understand your intent correctly, it sounds like you could just
remove 60-62.   Are you saying it should be read as "Object files,
scripts, or anything else"?  Doesn't really narrow it down much, does
it?

Warren

--
Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca