Hi,

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 21:29, Auke Kok <auke-jan.h....@intel.com> wrote:
> Do we need bugs against handset components for not providing the proper
> "MimeType=..." fields in the respective handset app's .desktop files?
Yes, we do need that. See libcontentaction for details.

We also need libcontentaction in the Meego, if it is not yet there. It
already implements mapping of handlers for the ontology parts.
Ideally, it also need to be bound on Qt at QDesktopServices's url
handler provider so that QDesktopServices::openUrl() will work with
any of those. I think it is done in harmattan but not in the stock Qt
yet.

[libcontentaction] http://maemo.gitorious.org/maemo-af/libcontentaction
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy