On Sat, 2010-09-18 at 20:11 +0300, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> That's not integrated with git at all; it's a separate service that
> requires a authentication, you have to interrupt what you are doing in
> order to login and review patches, plus it's not like you are
> constantly checking gitorious, right?

The merge requests appear to be implemented as references that are not
normally fetched by git.  I just merged a change that was submitted in
gitorious by doing:

$ git pull git://gitorious.org/gupnp/gupnp.git  refs/merge-requests/2

I expect adding refs/merge-requests/* to origin.fetch in .git/config
would "integrate" the merge requests fairly well, although I doubt they
close merge requests when the commits are merged directly into master.

Ross
--
Intel Open Source Technology Centre
http://oss.intel.com/