On Thu, 2010-10-14 at 04:20 +0100, Zhu, Yongsheng wrote:
> As a workaround, I put cred information each time Buteo sends
> xyncml message to Google. Now it syncs!

Have you verified which URL is used in each POST?

Deepak said that Buteo does not follow the redirect that it gets in the
first response from the SyncML server. This redirect is part of the
SyncML protocol; if Deepak is right, then this is the root cause of the
problem and needs to be fixed. Sending credentials each time is merely a
workaround and not one that we can rely on (Google might change their
behavior for handling ensuing messages at the starting URL).

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.