On 10/27/2010 06:09 PM, Reijo Korhonen wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know, how to set signond daemon on?

I tried to simple start it with a command

sudo /usr/bin/signond

but process does not keep alive and /var/log/messages shows some errors

Usually you wouldn't need to start it, it should be activated by D-Bus. The reason why it doesn't start is probably logged in either /tmp/signon_trace_file or ~/.signon/signon_trace_file (I should check where the log file is kept in MeeGo).

[...]
I am also grateful to have all information, what application use now
Single Sign On Framework and what application are planned to use in
MeeGo.

I guess that currently it's pretty much unused, but ideally all applications needing some kind of service authentication should use it.

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://blog.mardy.it <-- geek in un lingua international!