Dnia 2010-10-29, pią o godzinie 10:04 +0530, vijay singh pisze:
> Please let me know if any one tested DVB-t on MeeGo or any plan to
> provide support for all DVB device in MeeGo.

Can you confirm that this adapter works with other distributions? If
that's the case, the main issue would be to ship the drivers - maybe as
a separate package?

Also it needs verifying that gstreamer is built with dvb support for
meego - that could probably be shipped as a separate package, too. A
media player with dvb support (i.e. Totem) would also be needed.

IMO there are many USB DVB-T dongles and it would be great if MeeGo
could support them out of the box or after just installing some 'TV
Support' metapackage.

--
Michał Sawicz <mic...@sawicz.net>