Hello Bogdan,

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 08:20 +0000, Bogdan Cristea wrote:
> I have made several attempts to build a raw image with the image creator from
> trunk/daily, but when I boot this image in qemu I cannot pass a blue screen.
> am able to connect through ssh and the pseudoterminal I get continuously
> receives the message:
>
> localhost klogd: [   26.390708] Process Xorg (pid: 414, ti=f5da4000
> task=f5dbc9f0 task.ti=f5da4000)
>
> Could you explain why this happens and how I get a functional MeeGo desktop ?

I have occasionally had issues with QEMU when I build my own images (I'm
still trying to figure out why).

But the QEMU runtimes packaged for MADDE are now up to date and work
more easily than trying to build your own. See

http://wiki.meego.com/SDK/Docs/1.1/Configuring_QEMU_runtimes

for details. This could be a temporary solution if you just want to
develop for MeeGo 1.1 and need a working emulated image.

Elliot

--
Elliot Smith
Intel Open Source Technology Centre