As far as I have followed the blogs and the kernels for N900, PR 1.3 with
multiboot was to be released only for developers. I think you would still
need to install the Power Kernel that is needed to Multiboot into NittDroid
to boot into Meego.

Can any one please confirm my understanding?

the one and only NIRAV THAKKER