Hi all,
               I  am using  acer netbook. I  am trying  to  install  qt
mobilty  in my netbook.  here i am unable  to installed  successfully..
 I got  few lib are created and few  lib  or not  created.. Please  guide
 me howto resolve this issue...please follow the  libs are
Created Libs : not marked
Non Created libs : marked

libQtBearer.prl       libQtGallery.prl        libQtOrganizer.prl
 libQtServiceFramework.so.1.1.0
libQtBearer.so        libQtLocation.prl       libQtPublishSubscribe.prl
libQtSystemInfo.prl
libQtBearer.so.1      libQtLocation.so        libQtSensors.prl
libQtVersitOrganizer.prl
libQtBearer.so.1.1    libQtLocation.so.1      libQtServiceFramework.prl
libQtVersit.prl
libQtBearer.so.1.1.0  libQtLocation.so.1.1    libQtServiceFramework.so
libQtContacts.prl     libQtLocation.so.1.1.0  libQtServiceFramework.so.1
libQtFeedback.prl     libQtMultimediaKit.prl  libQtServiceFramework.so.1.1

Thanks &Regards,

Tavit.