Hi, Leo

    do you use rpm install your app to device? how launch your app? i mean
from terminal or ui?

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Leo <leo20090916 at gmail.com

>* Hi all:
*>*     I install the Madde&&SDK and setup the *meego-core-armv7l-1.1* target
*>* .
*>* Follow the instructions, I write my first QT application for Arm version.
*>* I can install to my device, but I can not see my app, actually it run on
*>* the background.
*>*
*>* I write the simple XLib based app, still launched on the background, I dont
*>* know how does meego
*>* manage its apps, or related with WM?
*>*
*>* Can someone explain to me, how to install and run a arm based application
*>* correctly?
*>*
*>* B.R
*>*