Hi,

For future reference, meego-port...@meego.com is a more appropriate
place to ask this question :)

OpenGL ES stack being closed source is not a problem.

If you have DRI, DRM, X11 driver and source for these, you need to
integrate these into kernel and package them into RPM packages

For the OpenGL ES stack you need to do the following. In the following
I assume your .so's has 'libGLESv2.so' and 'libEGL.so'

Have a package containing the .so's and make sure the following
symlinks exist in package

/usr/lib/libGLESv2.so.2 -> /usr/lib/libGLESv2.so

/usr/lib/libEGL.so.1 -> /usr/lib/libEGL.so

And the package having Provides: libGLESv2.so.2 libEGL.so.1

.. and mention that package in your %packages list along with X11 driver

Then you should be on your good way :)

/Carsten