On Dec 2, 2010, at 5:11 PM, Randall Arnold wrote:

> [...]
The vision for this program is to put together a framework that makes it very
easy for
anyone to contribute devices and have them go to the most qualified community
members
in exchange for some commitment to do something cool with the device. The idea
is that
we put together one program administered by the Linux Foundation that many
companies
can contribute devices to. Intel and Nokia will, of course, want to put some
budget together
to contribute our devices into the program :)

I'm guessing the Linux Foundation won't need to contribute any budget, but they
might need
to administer some of it.

Dawn