On Di, 2010-12-14 at 08:35 -0800, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> On 12/14/2010 7:57 AM, quim....@nokia.com wrote:
> > Hi, let's see if we can move into specific details to find and fix whatever
> > is problematic in this discussion about using anything close to "meego" in
> > packages and distro names.
>

> Can that discussion *PLEASE* move away from the development list and
> onto the community list?
> That's where it belongs since it has NOTHING to do with the development
> of MeeGo itself.
So, you think that the names of packages are not important for the
development? I don't see how package names belong to the "Community
Building and Infrastructure" topic (and I'm not subscribed there).
--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.