Thanks, Gabriel, is there some supported/tested device list in release notes?

B.R.
He Yunlong

-----Original Message-----
From: meego-dev-boun...@meego.com [mailto:meego-dev-boun...@meego.com] On
Behalf Of Gabriel M. Beddingfield
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 12:00 PM
To: meego-dev@meego.com
Subject: Re: [MeeGo-dev] Meego 1.1 Netbook doesn't support touching?

Hello Yunlong,

On Monday, December 20, 2010 09:33:58 pm He, Yunlong wrote:
>    I just installed meego 1.1 netbook to my netbook, but
> touching pad can't be used, it seems only "move" events
> can be detected, but click event can't be detected, same
> issue on another tablet. Who knows why?

Because the touchscreens on those devices don't have support
in the 1.1 kernel.  There's a whole bunch of new devices
hitting the market right now.

Most of them are USB devices.  If you open a terminal and
enter the command `sudo lsusb -v` it will give you the exact
model of touchscreen that you have.  Searching Google on the
mfg/device ID (idVendor and idProduct, e.g. 2087:0a01) will
usually turn up some useful info.

If you run into trouble... post questions like this to the
meego-community list and/or file a bug.

-gabriel